CatsFanInOhio is your 2021 #QuackQuestion of the Year winner. He joins Mike and Tommy after Kevin bailed at the last minute for the first episode of 2022. This newly formed trio talks about CatsFan’s question about Trinidad and Tobago, plus Bellefonte’s status as a possible foreign ringer. They then pass the torch and answer the first #QuackQuestion of 2022.
Executive producers: Elsie Barnett, Bryan Berg, Alex Ybarra, Josh Luecht, Bobby Lemaire, Rabbi Lex Rofeberg, Aaron Davis, Ed Scimia, Alex Vlahos, Joyce Eng, Matt Holtwick, and Nurul Azam.
Producers: Deborah Chen, Jeremiah Bersche, Adam Ferry, Jarrod Beasley, Lisa Wobig, Anthony Gioffre, Jeff Fantus, Stevie Yanks, J.D. Youngblood, Chris Garland, Sarah Mihalopoulos, Dave Dang, Wayne Perkins, and Matt Hoover.
You too can become a producer of the show!
Join our Discord.
Thanks to Steve Brill for weighing in on the #QuackQuestion nominees.
Here were the final results:
1. CatsFanInOhio a.k.a. Michaeldf88: Was the Coach of Trinidad and Tobago underrated? (Episode 291) — 49%
2. Matthew Blake: Who would win a one-game playoff: District 5 (beginning of D1) or the Don’t Bothers? (Episode 266) — 25%
3. bberg19 a.k.a. Captconjunction: Does Tibbles have grounds for a class action lawsuit against the Junior Goodwill Games? (Episode 262) — 19%
4. Danny a.k.a. Dresiner12: What happened to the Ducks’ Original coach? Does he follow the Ducks’ season? Is he rooting for them? (Episode 248) — 5%
5. Kravkek: Which Duck would be the most fun to write as a reoccurring character for Season 2? (Episode 289) — 2%
Here’s the IMDB for Glory Road.
Live look-in at the CatsFanInOhio training with his kid:
Thanks to the @trueelec for the #QuackQuestion:
Brown has a women’s hockey team. They could use Connie right now. It is 1-12-2 as of the posting of this podcast.