We’re halfway through Mighty Ducks: Game Changers. Mike, Tommy, and Kevin regroup on a thrilling five weeks to hand out some awards and review some their bold predictions they made before the show premiered. They then give some predictions for what we’ll see in the final five episodes.
As a refresher, our pre-show bold predictions, that we made on March 17:
- Alex and Gordon Bombay do not get together by the end of season 1
- The Don’t Bothers lose to the Ducks at the end and/or don’t win the championship
- Charlie Conway shows up at some point
- Evan and/or Gordon have to pick between the Don’t Bothers and the Ducks
- The original ducks colors and jerseys are seen somewhere.
- Koob is the ringer that changes the team’s fortunes.
- Outside of Nick, Sam is one of the funniest kids
- Charlie Conway, Russ Tyler, Connie Moreau, Guy Germaine, Ken Wu, Les/Dave Averman and Adam Banks all make an appearance
- A secondary character makes an appearance in the background
- A Hans Ghost moment, some sort of nod to Hans
- Someone is shown throwing up at one point
Here are Nielsen’s Streaming rating.
Is Nick and Evan’s budding friendship the best secondary storyline?
Tommy does talk about the one-kiss not happening between Emilio Estevez and Lauren Graham in our bold predictions episode. He actually brings it up right away, lol. Mike is an idiot. Tommy does mention that he thinks the kiss is going to be between two of the kids.
We did talk about the kiss in the Episode 3 Instant Analysis as well. We said the kiss would be either between Alex and Bombay, Sofi and Evan, or Nick and either Winnie or some other girl he meets.
We talked with Steve Brill in Episode 245, where he talked about Eden Hall.
Thanks to @michaeldf88 for the #QuackQuestion:
@QuackAttackPod— CatsFanInOhio (@michaeldf88) April 18, 2021
Biggest missing easter egg so far?
Evan needs a dog named Petey who is the only thing willing to eat Alex’s chili.