Mike soldiers on without Tommy and Kevin to bring you two more Mighty Ducks: Game Changers trivia matchups. In the first Mike the Kentucky fan tries to stave off a strong challenge from a 15 seed. Sound familiar? In the second, Stevie Yanks and Vishnu faceoff in one of the most highly anticipated matchups of the first round. In the midst of that round we also learn that Mike can’t tell flags apart.
Executive producers: Elsie Barnett, Bryan Berg, Alex Ybarra, Josh Luecht, Bobby Lemaire, Rabbi Lex Rofeberg, Aaron Davis, Ed Scimia, Alex Vlahos, Joyce Eng, Matt Holtwick, and Nurul Azam.
Producers: Deborah Chen, Jeremiah Bersche, Adam Ferry, Jarrod Beasley, Lisa Wobig, Anthony Gioffre, Jeff Fantus, Stevie Yanks, J.D. Youngblood, Chris Garland, Sarah Mihalopoulos, Dave Dang, Wayne Perkins, and Matt Hoover.
You too can become a producer of the show!
Join our Discord.
Thanks to Mike and John for our first round matchup.
An UPDATE: John sent his marks from his power lifting competition:
Combined weight: 490 kg (1080.3 lb)
• Squat – 187.5 kg (413.4 lb)
• Bench – 110 kg (242.5 lb)
• Deadlift – 192.5 kg (424.4 lb)
He beat all the marks he talked about on the pod!
Mighty Ducks Trivia Questions asked
1. What is Lauren’s mom’s name? Christine
2. What is the name of the No. 2 Youth Hockey podcast in Southeastern Minnesota? The Wraparound
3. What is Tibor’s only English line in Season 1? “We like it here.”
4. Evan’s dad gets a gig in what city the same night of Evan’s game? Madison
5. How far away from the Ice Palace was the string of murders referenced in Episode 3? Two block
6. According to Maya, the lady at the front desk of the Duck’s arena has glasses that represent what year? 2009
7. In the trust exercise what piece of clothing is Alex wearing that Maya makes fun of? Her puffy vest
8. What is the name of Stephanie’s son? Trevor
9. What would’ve happened if the Ducks beat the Don’t Bothers in the unsanctioned game? The Don’t Bothers would’ve dropped out of the league
10. What is Koob’s lucky piece of clothing? Socks
11. What two country’s flags are hanging in the Ice Palace? U.S.A and
12. How many wings do Bombay and Rob end up eating? 42
13. What city are the Cardinals from? Coon Rapids
14. According to Sofi, what animal does Evan dance like? A drunk penguin
15. What is Nick’s home screen of his phone? Evan
Here is the Flag hanging in the ice palace. It is Canada’s flag. Not Bermuda’s. Mike is an idiot.
Here is Bermuda’s flag:
Here is Canada’s Red Ensign flag: