We’ve reached the end of the year. That means it’s time to hand out the #QuackQuestion of the Year. This year’s field includes an eclectic group of questions and questioners vying for the title in the most competitive year we’ve ever seen. Now is your chance to make history. Vote for this year’s #QuackQuestion of the year winner.
Executive producers: Elsie Barnett, Bryan Berg, Alex Ybarra, Josh Luecht, Bobby Lemaire, Rabbi Lex Rofeberg, Aaron Davis, Ed Scimia, Alex Vlahos, Joyce Eng, Matt Holtwick, and Nurul Azam.
Producers: Deborah Chen, Jeremiah Bersche, Adam Ferry, Jarrod Beasley, Lisa Wobig, Anthony Gioffre, Jeff Fantus, Stevie Yanks, J.D. Youngblood, Chris Garland, Sarah Mihalopoulos, Dave Dang, Wayne Perkins, and Matt Hoover.
You too can become a producer of the show!
Join our Discord.
This year’s nominees for #QuackQuestion of the Year:
1. Danny a.k.a. Dresiner12: What happened to the Ducks’ Original coach? Does he follow the Ducks’ season? Is he rooting for them? (Episode 248)
2. bberg19 a.k.a. Captconjunction: Does Tibbles have grounds for a class action lawsuit against the Junior Goodwill Games? (Episode 262)
3. Matthew Blake: Who would win a one-game playoff: District 5 (beginning of D1) or the Don’t Bothers? (Episode 266)
4. Kravkek: Which Duck would be the most fun to write as a reoccurring character for Season 2? (Episode 289)
5. CatsFanInOhio a.k.a. Michaeldf88: Was the Coach of Trinidad and Tobago underrated? (Episode 291)
Here is the All-Time #QuackQuestion Database: