Before Mighty Ducks: Game Changers Season 2 premiered, Mike, Tommy and Kevin made 11 (plus a few) bold predictions. Let’s revisit those predictions and see what they got right (very little), what they got wrong (a lot), which ones should’ve been right, and which ones they try to squeeze quarter and half points out of.
(Editor’s note: We had some technical issues around 18:!5 minutes but they are quickly rectified. It will all make sense in the end.)
If you want to listen to our bold predictions from Season 1. We reviewed them all after Season 1.
Duck Call to Sadie and Alexander Vlahos
According to Meriam-Webster, I am wrong in my use of “circling the wagons.” They define it as: “to gather a group of people together in order to protect them from being attacked — usually used figuratively.” I’m not sure we’re using “rally the troops” fully correct as well. Meriam-Webster defines it as “to urge everyone to work harder.”
Spoiler: Our Bold Predictions for Season 2 of Mighty Ducks: Game Changers
- Russ Tyler makes an appearance (0.25 points)
- There is direct mention of Camp Hope/references to Heavyweights (0.25 points)
- We see at least one of the other Don’t Bothers who don’t go to the camp (0 points)
- Colin Cole (Josh Duhamel) and Alex end up together (0.5 points)
- Guy and Connie’s kid makes an appearance (0 points)
- The Ducks end the season with a new player going into Season 3 (0 points)
- Cole is related to Cole from D3 and/or is called Captain Blood (0 points)
- Gunnar Stahl/Iceland make an appearance or is referenced in some way (0 points)
- Nick gets a kiss
- Evan and Sofi have a different relationship at the end of the season. They either break up or get back together
- BONUS MONEY BALL: Someone is shown throwing up on the show
Total: 2 points. Queue up the Price is Right losing horn.
The prediction for Bombay’s departure:
Mike: Bombay is back in Minnesota running the Ice Palace
Kevin: Bombay goes back to practicing law
Tommy: There is some sort of wink and a nod to Bombay. (Ex: He became a farmer)
Tommy’s extra bold prediction, worth three points: Josh Jackson appears on-screen and becomes a regular in Season 3.
Kevin’s extra bold prediction, worth three points: One of the former Ducks is a mentor that appears regularly throughout the series.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is indeed on the shortlist of candidates.
Executive producers: Elsie Barnett, Bryan Berg, Alex Ybarra, Josh Luecht, Bobby Lemaire, Rabbi Lex Rofeberg, Aaron Davis, Ed Scimia, Alex Vlahos, Joyce Eng, Matt Holtwick, Nurul Azam and Alexander Gray.
Producers: Deborah Chen, Jeremiah Bersche, Adam Ferry, Jarrod Beasley, Lisa Wobig, Anthony Gioffre, Jeff Fantus, Stevie Yanks, J.D. Youngblood, Chris Garland, Sarah Mihalopoulos, Dave Dang, Wayne Perkins, Matt Hoover, Joshua Pellowski, Uche Egbuchulam and Mary Yang.
You too can become a producer of the show!
Join our Discord.